The Business Preparedness Academy offers an affordable day of training and information for businesses and organizations regarding preparing for, responding to and recovering from an emergency or disaster.
Registration is now open! Register Today.
Note: Ready Rating members receive a discount! If you are not a Ready Rating member, it's easy to sign up. Visit www.readyrating.org to get started.
The Business Preparedness Academy will offer a variety of training sessions led by experts in their field. The topics address issues for businesses both small and large, as well as vital information for non-profits, faith-based organizations, schools and community groups.
2014 Business Preparedness Academy Featured Topics Include:
- Insider Threat/Active Shooter: Do you have your proprietary information protected? Can you recognize signs of a disgruntled staff member? What does “Run Hide Fight” mean when someone says “active shooter?”
- Cyber Security: The number one threat to any sized organization. Learn what the threats are and tactics to improve your cyber security.
- Crisis Communication Plans: How do you communicate in a time of crisis with clients, staff and your supply chain? Do you have a plan to communicate with the media if needed? How will you use social media?
- How to write a MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) and a MAA (Mutual Aid Agreement): How do you keep your goods and services flowing and your staff employed right after a disaster or emergency?
- TTX (Table Top Exercise): A walk-through of the first 36 hours of a disaster.
- How to mitigate and recover from disasters.
- Ready Rating Preparedness Program: Learn about the FREE Red Cross program that can help your organization be better prepared to respond and recover from an emergency or disaster.
- And More!