1. Contestants are allowed to win a prize valued at less than $100 TWICE per 30 day period per station.
30 day period starts at when the first prize has been won.
2. Contestants are allowed to win a prize valued at $100 or more only ONCE per 30 day period per
station. 30 day period starts when prize is won.
3. Contestants cannot win more than THREE times per 30 day period (2 prizes valued at $100 and 1
prize valued at $100 or more) per station.
4. All entries become the property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries
received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, and incomplete or from ineligible entrants may
be disqualified in Station’s sole discretion. Entries that are determined to be fraudulent will be void,
and the person making such an entry or suspected of fraud or tampering with any contest (including,
without limitation, use of automated entry or voting mechanisms) may be barred from further
participation in that contest and, in Station’s sole discretion on a case by case basis, banned from any
future participation in any Station contest.
5. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to
buffering limitations. Contest Participants should not rely on streamed broadcasts.
6. For any contest that requires entrants to answer questions, submit materials or perform in some
other manner, the decision of the Station will be final as to all matters.
7. For contests requiring notification to entrants, qualifiers, finalists or winners, if the Station did not
have actual contact in which the necessary information was communicated, then Station will only be
required to leave one telephone message, send one text or send one email to the number or email
address provided in the entry form or provided at the time that the station collected the winner’s
information. If no answer or answering machine is reached, Station will not be obligated to attempt
any further contact.
8. For social network contests, Station will only be required to contact the winner via the social
network account. If the entry provided a telephone number or email address, the Station may
contact the winner via phone or email.
9. In certain contests, qualifying winners may also be automatically entered into a random grand
prize drawing or other grand prize winner determination, as announced. In such event, the location,
date and/or time of such grand prize drawing/event will be announced by Station. The location of
such drawing may be at the Station’s studios or may be at a location to be announced.
10. With respect to certain contests, Station may elect to post certain information not available to
the general or listening public about ongoing contests on its website, Club member pages, or Social
Network Site pages or may elect to communicate such information via email, SMS, text message,
or social network posting (i.e. Twitter) to a limited group of people (for example, twitter followers,
Facebook friends, or members of Station’s email, internet or texting clubs). Such information may
include, without limitation, dates and time ranges when a contest song or sounder may be played,
lists of correct or incorrect answers received, and/or contest reminders. In such events, no purchase
will be required to obtain such information but Station may require that persons eligible to receive
such extra information be members of certain Station Clubs or third party Social Network Sites.
Station will have no obligation to make such information available to all potential contestants and
Station will not be obligated to announce that it is or how it is making such additional information
available, unless required by law. While such additional information may increase the chances
that a recipient will know when to listen or what the correct or incorrect answers may be (which
information may not be available to non-recipients), there will be no advantage in the mode of entry
by obtaining (or not obtaining) this additional information (for example, there will be no advantage
in being the 10th caller, etc…).
11. In no event will any “deal-making” in connection with a contest between participants or third
parties be permitted.
12. Contestants may not violate any federal, state or local laws and may not harm or endanger
themselves or other persons or property in connection with a contest. If Station deems that a
contestant, participant or any winner may have created a public hazard, cheated, engaged in
improper or illegal activity, caused interference with or destruction of property and/or utilized public
safety resources, such contestant / winner may be disqualified in Station’s sole discretion.
13. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these rules, Station cannot guarantee that it
will be able to view all entries and/or required entry submissions (essays, photos, videos, etc…)
submitted from a technical perspective, even if sent in the appropriate formats required. In the
event that Station is not able to view any entry or entry materials submitted for any technical reason
whatsoever, that entry may be disqualified (without notice to the entrant) and Station will have no
liability or obligation to such entrant with respect to the disqualified entry.
14. Station reserves the right to (but not the obligation) to post some or all entry information and/
or materials on the Station’s website, in whole or in an edited form (in Station’s discretion), as
a “featured” entry. Having your entry posted and/or “featured” does NOT mean that the entrant
has won or is likely to win in that contest. The decision to post or “feature” any such entries is for
entertainment purposes only and is not part of the winner selection process in the contest.
15.Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein or stated on-air, no person will be entitled
to receive any prize until after their eligibility has been confirmed or accepted by Station and all
required paperwork (including, without limitation, liability release agreements) have been completed
by the pending winner within the required deadlines.
16. All prizes awarded must be picked up at the Station’s studios at 3131 South Vaughn Way, Suite
601, Aurora, Colorado 80014 during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday
through Friday, unless otherwise specifically directed by Station.
17. Prizes will not be mailed, unless otherwise determined by the Station.
18.Prizes not claimed within thirty (30) business days of being advised by Station that the prize is
available for pick-up, or in the case of a time sensitive prize, within its period of usability if shorter
than 30 business days, shall be considered forfeited (without notice to the winner) and will become
property of Station. Such prize may be disposed of at the discretion of Station Management.
19. Prizes will be released to winners or a another person with a copy of one of the required legal IDs
and a signed letter stating that the person is allowed to pick up the prize on their behalf.
20. Winners are required to present a valid United States state or federal photo ID and valid social
security number in order to pick up any prize. Winners may be required, in Station’s sole discretion,
to sign one or more liability release agreements relieving the Station, its parents, subsidiaries,
officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents, contest sponsors and others from any
and all liability with respect to the contestant’s participation in the contest and the receipt and/or
use of the prize. Any person who refuses to sign the Release and/or provide a social security number
or complete or provide any other documents required by the Station by the deadline required by
Station will forfeit any and all prizes.
21. Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for all contests and
giveaways. Non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash. No transfer or assignment of prizes is
allowed, except as may be determined by Station in its sole and absolute discretion on a case by case
22. Winners are prohibited from selling any prize awarded or transferring any prize without Station’s
authorization (which authorization must be in writing by a Station representative and shall be
granted or withheld in Station’s sole discretion on a case by case basis). In the event that Station
discovers or suspects (correctly or incorrectly) that a winner is attempting to sell his/her prize from
Station (i.e., EBay, Craigslist or otherwise), Station reserves the its sole discretion, on a case by case
basis to take any one or more of the following actions: (a) immediately disqualify the winner and
deem any prize they were otherwise entitled to as forfeited, (b) refuse to award the prize to such
winner, even if he/she represents that they will not resell or transfer the prize, and/or (c) prohibit
the violating winner from participating and/or winning any future Station contests (whether for
a fixed period of time or in perpetuity, in Station’s sole discretion) and if such winner ever wins a
future Station contest during the period that he/she is banned, he/she shall be disqualified from
the contest and forfeit any prize once it has come to Station’s attention. Further, Station reserves
the right to track and/or cancel and invalidate any prize awarded that Station suspects was sold or
transferred without authorization.
23. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes
based on the estimated retail value of the prize, as set forth in the contest rules, and may be issued
an IRS 1099 form for all prizes won from Station where the aggregate value of all prizes is $600 or
more in any calendar year.
24. Odds of winning depend on the how the contest is conducted. For random drawings, the odds of
winning will depend upon number of entries received. For contests in which winners are qualified for
a grand prize drawing, odds will depend on the total number of qualifiers.
25. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby agree and each entrant hereby remises,
releases and forever discharges and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Station, its affiliates,
parents, assigns, successors, employees, sponsors, agents and all others connected with them
and the promotion, contest, and/or event from any and all liability, claims, actions, and damages
sustained or incurred by participation in the said promotion, contest, and/or event and the receipt
and use of any prize(s) awarded (if any) through such promotion, contest, and/or event arising in any
manner whatsoever, including but not limited to an act or omission, whether negligent, intentional
or otherwise caused by Station, its affiliates, parents, assigns, successors, employees, sponsors,
agents and all others connected with them and the promotion, contest, and/or event.
26. Information collected by Station in connection with entering, voting or otherwise participating in
any Station contest may be shared with sponsors of particular contests.
27. Station contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited.
28. Station reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind
any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or
compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant
in the Contest; (ii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iii) stop or conclude the
Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast onair, when practical.
29. These are general contest rules, and rules for individual contests may vary. To the extent that any
specific contest rules differ from these rules, the specific contest rules will govern and control.